Using Ospho on frame

JudyT

I live full time in my Big Country very close to the ocean. Metal rusts fast. I am going to have my frame treated with Ospho. Do any of you have experience using Ospho on your rigs?

NHCelt

No, but I just sprayed my new Bighorn frame with rustolium stop rust semi gloss black and it looks great. All other metal underneath got fluid film coated. Anything is better than nothing.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Lwalker

I have sprayed some rusty areas of my frame with ospho, and then sprayed with rustoleum. Seems to be working great.

SNOKING

BTW the Level Up CD manual says to spray the extended rams with silicone spray once a week when the trailer is parked! Near the ocean that was be very important. Chris

EPaulikonis

Fluid Film believer here. Put it on first year owning rig. No rust on the frame at all. I touch up annually now. Great product and well worth the cost.

mlpeloquin

My cousin has a RV repair business in Massachusetts. He uses it all the time when doing repairs. People take their rigs out in the spring without waiting for the first couple of good rains to wash the road salt off the roads. Metal brush, scrape, sand with WD40, de-grease, spray with ospho, and them paint with Rustoleum.