Valve to cut off water to washer/dryer

linuxkidd

Hey Gents,
You're actually both right... The difference is in the floor plans. On the Landmark Augusta and Bighorn 3670, the box covers the drain line and supply lines that go to the Washer/Dryer area.

On the Bighorn 3055RL, they go up to the sink, and then split off to the washer/dryer connections.

Congrats on the Mod WyleyRabbit. Glad the guidance from here at least got you in the ball park.. :)

I agree on the manuals. Would be awesome to have a complete schematic for electrical ( 12vdc and 120vac ) as well as the plumbing systems. The biggest problem is that anything they provide would have to be generalized, and not necessarily specific to the actual physical locations of the connections and such on our units. The reason being is things change. Someone comes up with a better route for something, another supplier provides a different fitting that requires different clearances, they adapt to the freeze issues and completely remove the LPD's, etc...

Still, would be great to have!

Thanks,
LK

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hey Gents,
You're actually both right... The difference is in the floor plans. On the Landmark Augusta and Bighorn 3670, the box covers the drain line and supply lines that go to the Washer/Dryer area.

On the Bighorn 3055RL, they go up to the sink, and then split off to the washer/dryer connections.

Congrats on the Mod WyleyRabbit. Glad the guidance from here at least got you in the ball park.. :)

I agree on the manuals. Would be awesome to have a complete schematic for electrical ( 12vdc and 120vac ) as well as the plumbing systems. The biggest problem is that anything they provide would have to be generalized, and not necessarily specific to the actual physical locations of the connections and such on our units. The reason being is things change. Someone comes up with a better route for something, another supplier provides a different fitting that requires different clearances, they adapt to the freeze issues and completely remove the LPD's, etc...

Still, would be great to have!

Thanks,
LK

They could put the manuals online as .pdf files. I recently bought an expensive (for me) woodworking tool. It came with a manual, but even the manufacturer recommended going to the online one for the updated version. Making changes and updates would not require a lot of cost going that route.