Very Impressed - Considering Big Country

jimtoo

Hi Boscowtx,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

jbeletti

We just bought a 2016 Big Country 3560rl, can wait to take delivery in Oct, will tow with a High Country 2500, looking for tire recommendations for the new rv

If your new BC comes with Sailun tires, I would not replace them. They've got a very good track record with owners on this forum. Heard of one failure out of many, many thousands of tires.

sjandbj

We just bought a 2016 Big Country 3560rl, can wait to take delivery in Oct, will tow with a High Country 2500, looking for tire recommendations for the new rv

I have a 2015 Big Country 3150 and have put about 3,500 miles on it so far. It came with Sailun tires and I have been pleased with them so far. When I need to replace them I will most likely go with the Goodyear's but I am in no rush to buy new tires.

Steve

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes from what I've seen on this forum over the last 6 years, only one report of a Sailun failure on a toyhauler. Some folks with older heartland products had them as OEM, and did not have issues.

We love our BigCountry. Have been fulltiming in it since Jan.29, 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuclearcowboy

I have a 2015 Big Country 3150 and have put about 3,500 miles on it so far. It came with Sailun tires and I have been pleased with them so far. When I need to replace them I will most likely go with the Goodyear's but I am in no rush to buy new tires.

Steve

We ran our Bighorn about 7000 miles with the Sailun tires and had zero issues - 2 trips out to West Texas and back included. They still looked new when we traded it in last month.

My Rig is a 2011 BC3450TS and came with the Sailun Tires.
I have never had a problem with these tires.
I always check my pressures and keep them clean.
I put 5 new tires on in April.
I stopped at Trailer Tires And Wheels in Edon, Ohio for the tires.
I pulled in at 8:00am & was pulling back out on the road at 8:55am
I had 5 new tires mounted, balanced and installed.
Great people to do business with.
I called 2 weeks ahead for an appointment so everything was ready when I pulled in.
Hockster