Views From Your Campsite

HornedToad

Only in West Texas!!!

The RV Park we're stayin' in has a really big swimming hole. The vacuum trucks come by several times a day to keep it full and they even have a flare gas tiki torch so you can swim at night.

Attachments

• Swimming Hole.jpg
    Swimming Hole.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Only in West Texas!!!

The RV Park we're stayin' in has a really big swimming hole. The vacuum trucks come by several times a day to keep it full and they even have a flare gas tiki torch so you can swim at night.

Lol!

I had a real nice lake view, as noted in a previous post. I still get a view of the water, but now that we've moved to Cisco, it's a little more "contained."
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440642873.144717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

At our private campground in Pagosa Springs, CO, looking out the rear window of our Rushmore this morning.

Attachments

• Rushmore rear window.jpg
    Rushmore rear window.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 116

Mrsfish

Our site may not have been private - but it sure had a lot of privacy. Middle if the White Mountains in Arizona.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do my pictures come on upside down? I use an iPad FYI.

Oregon_Camper

Our site may not have been private - but it sure had a lot of privacy. Middle if the White Mountains in Arizona.

- - - Updated - - -

Just turn the ipad over before you post a picture....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

- - - Updated - - -

Must be the White Mountains in Arizona, China! :cool:

I wonder if when you took that picture, the camera should have been flipped the other way.

I noticed on mine that if I have the bottom of the phone toward the left, the pictures are upside down when downloaded.

Miltp920

This is from inside the Cyclone Toyhauler. Love putting down the ramp to expose the view through the pull down screen.

better view from inside camper in morning.jpg

Mrsfish

Just turn the ipad over before you post a picture....

I think I owe you an apology for thinking you were being a wisecracker with me. I never would have thought that the orientation of my iPad would have made this difference since the pictures show normally in my data bank. Never too old to teach an old dog new tricks! Now- you have to refrain from jumping all over the last line...I'm baiting you. Sincerely- I'm sorry.

Greengas

Ok, this was not quite the view from OUR campsite but it was the view from one just a few spots down. Either way, can you imagine waking up and seeing this in front of your camper?

Elk outside of Trailer.jpg

Oregon_Camper

I think I owe you an apology for thinking you were being a wisecracker with me. I never would have thought that the orientation of my iPad would have made this difference since the pictures show normally in my data bank. Never too old to teach an old dog new tricks! Now- you have to refrain from jumping all over the last line...I'm baiting you. Sincerely- I'm sorry.

LOL...no problem. Now, flip the ipad...take a picture and post it here to see if it works. :)

Mrsfish

LOL...no problem. Now, flip the ipad...take a picture and post it here to see if it works. :)

If only I could! We left there yesterday. Any help from the wizards of mastery(moderators)? I did notice you removed my picture- maybe you can put it back right side up? Please?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Ann . . . if it makes you feel any better . . . I was being a smart@$$!

Oregon_Camper

If only I could! We left there yesterday. Any help from the wizards of mastery(moderators)? I did notice you removed my picture- maybe you can put it back right side up? Please?

I only removed you picture in my "reply" message. I have no control of your original post and the image that was posted. I'm not a moderator on this forum (but I am on another camping forum)

dlw930

Palo Duro Canyon SP south of Amarillo, TX
ab5f63f917d28b71d84914fa2c683254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk