Views From Your Campsite

paulh

I speak for Rick all the time, so it just kinda carried over 😜... hope you guys are doing well

We are doing great but, sadly enough, we have to leave the AZ desert next week and head back up to Idaho. It was just starting to be summer too, 85 degrees here today - very nice. Oh, the life of a snowbird is rough....lol

TxRoadWarrior362

ecfe9d1b33f0806c3dab381a4cf850df.jpg
ecfe9d1b33f0806c3dab381a4cf850df.jpg

Waterfront campsite at Lake Amador ca.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spent some time on that lake. I was very young

Mrsfish

We are doing great but, sadly enough, we have to leave the AZ desert next week and head back up to Idaho. It was just starting to be summer too, 85 degrees here today - very nice. Oh, the life of a snowbird is rough....lol

Safe travels and enjoy the wild flowers!

SLO

Took this video a few years ago when I was doing more with my quadcoper and GoPro. San Simeon, about 6 or 7 miles south of Hearst Castle and 30 miles from home. We go there often for a weekend. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

HornedToad

Took this video a few years ago when I was doing more with my quadcoper and GoPro. San Simeon, about 6 or 7 miles south of Hearst Castle and 30 miles from home. We go there often for a weekend. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

410 Views from my campsite so far... and that has got to be the best one yet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BusManRG

Spent the last few days in Las Vegas at the Oasis RV Resort. Learned about it from reading everyone's comments during the big rally last year. Enjoying our stay, but in a resort as large as this I thought I might see more Heartlands, but I've only seen a small handful.

Sandy

Dennyha

IMG_1214.jpgThis is the view out the back of our Cyclone this morning. We're on Hickory Lake at Cages Bend, TN.

SNOKING

With most of the snowbirds have taken flight from our Snowbird park, DW says she can see Russia from the new park model kitchen windows.

Bighorn will be Sunbird home in NW Washington. Lake Connor Park!

Chris

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
SC Rally at Willowtree Resort from site 25.
0282d9b3b325ca9816dab8889b45a15a.jpg

Last edited:

BLR

Shasta/Chappie OHV park below the Shasta dam sitting on the rear deck having my morning Kahlua
84066ce30fd1e6770a0b9f09d0128fa3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Not a direct look but less than a 100 yd walk puts us right here...
04fe9cccc3d7c54946f21a5d78f1ccbf.jpg
bac29b9789f08a2401b36f1330a3da59.jpg

Atlantic Ocean at Myrtle Beach

esscobra

From Potters Creek Park - Canyon lake Texas

Attachments

• IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2085.jpg
    IMG_2085.jpg