Washer and dryer install on 16 4150

I bought a splendid washer and dryer and realized after getting them to the bedroom by myself that the bathroom door wasn't wide enough. Then I decided to measure the height in the closet and that's gonna be tight. Has anyone actualy installed a stackable washer and dryer in a cyclone 4150 where it was intended? Putting them in the toy area isn't an option as it's my daughter's room. Thanks in advanced

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
While I don't have your model RV I did have the issue of a narrow door opening. I wound up removing the door and striker side door jamb.
This might help you.

Peace
Dave

thewanderingeight

I had to get a Washer/Dryer combo in place by myself in a space just big enough for it to slide into. In our Milestone, it went into a closet in a small bunk room just big enough for one person to stand in front of. I ended up using furniture moving straps that allowed me to pick the unit straight up by myself and position it into the closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I re did my measuring and I'll have 3/8" space with t hem stacked and that dosent include a drain pan. The thing that worries me is having to remove the "trim" at the closet entry because it hangs down 4". Did the lifting straps help?

thewanderingeight

The combo units are pretty hefty in weight, so there is no way I would have been able to get it into position without the help from the straps. That's a pretty tight clearance! I guess you won't have to worry about them tipping over though :).