Waste Drainage Problems

poormane

Any help would appreciated. I have 2008 Cyclone 3210le. The kitchen is not draining. I have pulled the p-trap and that was clean. I have two termination valves but I do not know which one is for the black water and which one is for the grey. One does pull out further than the other. Any help / ideas?

Urban350

The only help I can be is that the one that pulls out further is the grey. Also is there another set of handles further down the trailer, for a possible second grey tank.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Let's see if I understand you correctly. Your kitchen sink isn't draining and you think it because the galley grey tank is full. I think all Cyclones have two grey tanks. Look for a pull handle in a different area. Possibly under a slide out. I remember hearing about there being a grey tank valve located away from the other gray & Black tank pulls. The black tank valve is a 3" valve and will pull out further than the grey which is 1-1/2".

On edit, I see this is a 2008 trailer. Did you just buy it or have you had it a while?

Jellystone

On our Road Warrior, the kitchen sink has it's own grey water tank. The access door is located toward the rear of the trailer on the "off door" side. When you open the little access door you will see the pull handle back in there. Gently pull the handle out and you should be emptying the tank.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I echo Rays question. Is this Cyclone new to you?? Most if not all coaches have 2 grey tanks. 1 is for the shower/bathroom sink. 1 is for the kitchen sink. Open all the compartment doors on the ODS/left and see if there is a drain handle.

BTW, I see you are new to the forum. Welcome. The Socal Chapter is having a rally at the end of this month. You are more than welcome. The rally will be at Lake Skinner in Temecula. All the info is on the portal page on the right side under events. Send me an email or a PM if you need more info.