Water heater help

Campnut

I just purchased a Mallard M292 T/T. What panel to take off for access to bypass valves? I have owned several RVs before and this is the first time I can't figure this out.

jimtoo

Hi Campnut,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other Mallard owners will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I answered your PM. The valves could behind a basement wall if you have pass through storage near the water heater. There are lots of "how to" manual's in the "tools" section on the top of the portal page. You answer might be their.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
In our previous Heartland Trail Runner bumper pull trailer, the water pump was under a panel under the fold-out couch.

The water heater was behind a wooden panel under the kitchen sink.

You should be able to find it on the outside of the trailer to see where it is inside.