Water in Fresh Water Tank - Mystery

jnv

Today we discovered water in our fresh water tank. We have a 2014 NT22FBS. We have never carried water in our tank. The only time it has had water in it was when we sanitized the water system and we drain it afterward. We've had the trailer for eleven years and never had this problem before. Any thoughts on why this might have happened? Thanks

rhodies1

If your trailer is equipped with an Anderson valve then it’s quite possible that the valve seals have failed and allowing water to by pass and fill tank .
Aldo your water pump back flow valve
could be bad following water to flow into the tank.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jerry or Jaci if your still in G-town and need a hand let me know.

Peace
Dave

jnv

Thanks Dave, we appreciate the offer. If we run into any problems, we'll give you a call. :)

CoveredWagon

It could also be the check valve in water pump. If you determine it's the check valve ain the pump, buy a check valve and place it on the inlet to the water pump. Easy fix.

My 24 bhs had that problem and when I looked the pump a plumbing I saw a **** off valve in the line from the tank to the pump. I turned the valve and no more problem

CoveredWagon

My 24 bhs had that problem and when I looked the pump a plumbing I saw a **** off valve in the line from the tank to the pump. I turned the valve and no more problem
My guess is someone had a problem with filling the fresh water tank and installing a check valve, they put in a shut off valve.