Water in storage compartments...

GoinNorth

Has anyone had issues with water intrusion in the exterior front or rear storage compartments? I have found damp floors on several occasions from both. Door gaskets and seals look fine, and it's not like we've had hurricane force winds here. Post up if I'm not alone & give me some areas to check plz!
Thanx guys!

4ever

had this problem with my previous rig and the water was coming from a water leak in the basement on the other side of the dividing wall. Was actually from the line going to the ice maker. There are many water lines on the other side of that wall. You may want to take a look and see if it is coming from any of them.

olcoon

Had this issue on ours, it was only on the off door side, & sometimes it was so wet it would splash. Finally traced it down to the outside shower. Somehow the valves were getting cracked open (probably vibration). I finally put valves on the back of the UDC, and left them in the off position, as we never use it. Took care of the problem.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We has a loose hose going to the back of the outside shower behind the basement wall. It was an easy fix and while I was in there I tightend alk of the other lines in there before putting the basement wall back.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GoinNorth

In the past when I had water in rear storage it was also due to loose outside shower line. Well upon closer inspection, I noticed that there was slight seperation between the seal & insert trim piece on the roof. I lap'd it up, so hopefully that did the trick!

GoinNorth

Now I'm feeling very frustrated. Still wet including front right wardrobe. I don't notice any problems up top with the seals, lights, etc. AAAARRRRHHHHH banging my head here

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We had water leaking in when it rained on one compartment door. The seal/caulk on the outside top appeared to be sealed, but actually wasn't. You could peel it away along the top. We fixed it with some caulk.