Water leak near TV area

yepuhuh

Routinely I go out to our 5ver and check it out whether we use it or not. We bought it brand new last december so we have had it for a little over 5 months. The slides were all in as it was parked beside our house.

I washed the outside the other day and today decided to go inside run the ac and tv and such to make sure all is well oh and kill the wasps making nests.

I walked over by the tv with all the slides out and noticed the carpet was damp. ABout a 2-3 sq foot area. So being the anal person I am I decided to go on top of the slide out to see if I see any exposed anything. NOPE.

Then I look at the rubber moulding that seals the top and BINGO....It is not connected to the channel in a couple of places and when it was moved and checked water came out behind it as it was going to find its way down inside the slide.

It will be going to the service center for a fix and all I have to say is they better not half a** fix it.

I want the whole rubber and channel replaced because there is no way to put the rubber back on the channel without removing it.

Has anyone else had this type of issue?

Last edited by a moderator: