water line routing diagram?

riobuster

Help!, I had to replace the entire basement floor of my 2008 bighorn 3055RL due to water leaking and wood rot. Anyway, I foolishly disconnected water supply lines without marking where they go and now I can't seem to remember where they went:confused:
The line to the "hot" port on the water heater was a gimme since there was only one red line to hook to it.
The lines that I still have to hook up are;

A blue Pex line that comes down from the upper cabin area near where the toilet drains come down.

I need to figure out which line goes to the black water tank flush connection.

Hose from the winterizing valve to ???

Water heater cold line

What connects to the water pump?

Why oh why didn't I take a picture?
Thanks, Jim

danemayer

Help!, I had to replace the entire basement floor of my 2008 bighorn 3055RL due to water leaking and wood rot. Anyway, I foolishly disconnected water supply lines without marking where they go and now I can't seem to remember where they went:confused:
The line to the "hot" port on the water heater was a gimme since there was only one red line to hook to it.
The lines that I still have to hook up are;

A blue Pex line that comes down from the upper cabin area near where the toilet drains come down.

I need to figure out which line goes to the black water tank flush connection.

Hose from the winterizing valve to ???

Water heater cold line

What connects to the water pump?

Why oh why didn't I take a picture?
Thanks, Jim
Hi riobuster,

I'm working from memory, so I might not have this all exactly right, but here goes:

Water pump: the input side of the pump has a plastic bowl. That side connects to the feed line from the fresh tank. This line and the hot and cold to the kitchen probably follow the same path, down and into the underbelly. The output of the water pump is teed into the city water feed line. The city water feed line probably goes to the water heater bypass valve. If that's still connected, you should be able to trace from the bypass valve to the tee and back to the pump.

Black tank flush: goes up behind the shower faucets.

City Water line: goes to the water heater bypass. I think one output goes to the water heater cold input. The other output goes to tees with the hot and cold water feed lines that go to multiple locations.

Hose to the Winterizing Valve: One side goes to the hose that terminates in the UDC (that goes into an antifreeze bottle). The other side tees to the pump input hose.

riobuster

Thanks Dan, I did some searching after I posted and found a couple of diagrams that helped me get everything back together :)
I did find some leaks in the factory PEX connections so I guess I should invest in some PEX tools.

jbeletti

Thanks Dan, I did some searching after I posted and found a couple of diagrams that helped me get everything back together :)
I did find some leaks in the factory PEX connections so I guess I should invest in some PEX tools.

riobuster - welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your rotten storage bay floor. Sadly, I've heard of this before - though not very often. Glad you got it all sorted out.

Yes - a set of PEX tools is a "nice to have" item that you never hope to need. As I use them infrequently, I didn't spent a lot on mine. I bought Lowes house brand - Kobalt. I bought PEX Pinch Clamp Crimper, Pinch Clamp Cutters and a PEX Pipe Cutter. I used them all yesterday plumbing in water filters. I also keep a nice kit of various "brass" 1/2" PEX fittings/adapters and a supply of a few Sharkbite brand Push-Fit fittings/adapters.