We finally did it

OToole

This notification is a bit late in coming. We purchased a new 2016 Ashland this past October and became members of the Heartland family. We have been full-timers ever since. Needless to say we have been busy and enjoying life at the same time. Hence the late announcement. I thought by now we would have received some correspondence from HL but then again we have been on the move and have quite literally had 3 different addresses in the last couple of months while we got the house sold and became Escapees members.

We are currently staying at a resort in the RGV and a neighbor in a Big Horn asked where our membership plaque was. I confess I didn't really know what he was talking about. He was happy to explain. He thought that as a new owner of a new HL 5th wheel we should have received a one year membership to the Heartland Owners Group, a plaque with a member number, etc., etc. Can anyone verify this and what do I need to do to become a member?

So far, we are enjoying the Ashland. Although, there have been a few issues and observations. More to follow on these points at another time.

Mike
~

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Congratulations on your new rig. Click on the owners club tab at the top of the page and it should tell you how to become a member. You do have member benefits for a year for free but you would not get a plaque. Maybe come to a rally this summer and show off your new toy.

//heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/348-Colorado-Chapter

//heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family. We are also in Co. Springs and hope you can join us in one of our rallies or a Meet & Greet this winter. The links to our 2016 rallies are in my signature.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you are in the RGV, be sure to check out the open house at Ron Hoover's.
Here's the link to get the info. [LINK]

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

OToole

Gregg, we are no longer in Colorado Springs. Sold the house, bought the 5th wheel and headed for warmer climates. We are going to try and make the rally in Albuquerque in May as we migrate north for the summer.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Safe travels and will look forward to meeting you in May.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk