We Took the Plunge

camr

Congratulations Gus and Deb. The unit looks fabulous. I think Heartland have some of the nicest paint schemes in the industry.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations. We can't wait to see your new Grand Canyon. Heartland's stock must be rising, too bad they are private.
We will be able to put on quite a RV show at the rally, our Big Country, your Grand Canyon, John's North Trail, Johnnie's Sundance XLT, ... OK, who is next?

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Gus & Debra. Congratulations on the new Landmark. We want a tour in Mt. Airy.
Randy & Santha

PSF513

I must concur with Larry. You just can't hide money. Another observation is that some of the chapter leaders appear to be trying to keep up with Jim B. :confused:

I guess you will likely beat Jim to the new Freightliner. I can only imagine what your parking attendant is going to charge for this configuration.

CONGRATULATIONS! Even though I don't think you will grace us with your new presence next weekend, I guess we will have to sign up for the open house, guided tour, and champagne house warming that you will obviously be throwing in Mayberry.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I must concur with Larry. You just can't hide money. Another observation is that some of the chapter leaders appear to be trying to keep up with Jim B. :confused:

I guess you will likely beat Jim to the new Freightliner. I can only imagine what your parking attendant is going to charge for this configuration.

CONGRATULATIONS! Even though I don't think you will grace us with your new presence next weekend, I guess we will have to sign up for the open house, guided tour, and champagne house warming that you will obviously be throwing in Mayberry.

Actually Pete, we pick up the new trailer Thursday, Sep 16, and plan on being in VA Beach on Friday. We'll see you and Deb there. I guess an Open House will be one of the agenda items on the non-existent agenda for this non-rally rally!;)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Actually Pete, we pick up the new trailer Thursday, Sep 16, and plan on being in VA Beach on Friday. We'll see you and Deb there. I guess an Open House will be one of the agenda items on the non-existent agenda for this non-rally rally!;)

What???!!! no agenda????you cant camp with out an agenda...

PSF513

The agenda is very TOP SECRET. It is eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep. I think that covers the weekend except Larry has to cross the Ches Bay Bridge Tunnel :confused: with Sam. So he missed out on something important like EAT, DRINK, SLEEP!:cool:

jbeletti

I must concur with Larry. You just can't hide money. Another observation is that some of the chapter leaders appear to be trying to keep up with Jim B. :confused: I guess you will likely beat Jim to the new Freightliner. I can only imagine what your parking attendant is going to charge for this configuration...

Hey, I resemble that remark! :) He will definitely beat me to the Freightliner as I don't play the lottery. But a boy can dream :)

boatto5er

We passed an SOB Toy Hauler being pulled by a Freightliner MDT on the road yesterday and the first words out of DW's mouth were, "Now that would be nice! We could get a white one and have it painted to match the trailer".:eek:

boatto5er

We're parked in the KOA in Wytheville, VA tonight. Get up early in the morning and drive into Knoxville to pick up the new Landmark. Don't think I'll get much sleep tonight! At least the wi-fi connection here is blazing fast.