Welcome To Our Newest UT Chapter Members!

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
I would like to introduce our newest Utah Chapter Members, Dave and Wendy (Dave_Harding), to the club, Welcome! Don't forget to check out all the events that are happening throughout the Mountain Region!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Dave & Wendy:

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the Mountain Region! You have joined a super group of RVer's and I hope you will make the Utah Chapter Rally in Sept.

Safe Travels!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome Dave & Wendy. We hope to meet you down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I would like to introduce our newest UtahChapter Member, Sean Murphy, to the club, Welcome! Don't forget to check out all the events that are happening throughout the Mountain Region! I hope to see you at one of the upcoming rallies. I should have some information posted about the Utah Chapter rally by the end of the month.

Doublegranch

Sean:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners CLub...You have joined a super family of RVer's.
Jeff & Kim are working hard on the 2018 Rally in Utah and hope you will be able to attend.
Safe Travels.

jleavitt11

I would like to introduce our newest UtahChapter Members, Tanya and Ken to the club, Welcome! Don't forget to check out all the events that are happening throughout the Mountain Region! I hope to see you at one of the upcoming rallies. I should have some information posted about the Utah Chapter rally by the end of the month.

Fidl

Thank you all for the great welcome. We look forward to meeting other members of this club. We can't wait to take our rig out, it is not camping weather just yet for us, getting snow today. But we did sit in it the other day and watch a movie LOL

Doublegranch

JaNae & Jim:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club & a great RV Family!
Hope to catch you at a future rally!
Let us know if you need anything or have questions.
Safe Travel.

Pokiejoe

JaNae & Jim:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club & a great RV Family!
Hope to catch you at a future rally!
Let us know if you need anything or have questions.
Safe Travel.
Welcome JaNae&Jim come on warm weather so you can get your rig out .Come on down to New Mexico some time !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jleavitt11

I would like to introduce our newest Utah Chapter Member, Luke Watters to the club, Welcome! Don't forget to check out all the events that are happening throughout the Mountain Region! I hope to see you at one of the upcoming rallies.

Doublegranch

Welcome Luke:
You have joined a super family of RVer's! Hope you will be able to join us at a few Rally's this year.
Let us know if you need anything.
Safe Travels.