Welcome to the new 3050 at Tiki Village in Lakeland FL

jpmorgan37

Welcome to the Forum Steve and Joanne and congratulations on your new 3055 and also to the e-world with you new computer. Enjoy them both and see you at the Rally.

John

p.s. Thanks Chuck

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Wow - a mini-rally right here in Lakeland FL at Tiki Village. Pulled in this afternoon and found out there were already two other Bighorns in the park and Steve and Joanne came in about two hours ago. Four BHs in one park. Haven't had a chance to get around and meet anyone as yet - good to see so many - reminds me of the rally last year.

jbeletti

Pass out your cards Chuck :)

Have fun. Wish we were there. It's brr cold here in Chi-town and still all I can think of it's "trailers"!

Jim

cdbMidland

Out with the Bird, in with the Bighorn

Fellow Midlanders, Al and Ruth Zimmerman hooked up their Cardinal this morning and out they went. Came back mid-afternoon with a 2008 BH 3670 purchased from Long View RV near Tampa. Once again there are four Bighorns within 7-8 units at the park and once again we have as many BHs are there are that other brand west of the Dakotas.

Please join me in welcoming Al and Ruth to the Heartland family. I hope to spend some time with them tomorrow.

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome Steve and Joanne to the greatest group of RV owners you would ever want to meet. Lots of helpful information on the forum so enjoy getting into the world of laptops. If you want to go really high tech, highly recommend a Sierra AirCard 881 for Mobile Broadband through AT&T. Just got ours installed and we are amazed at the speed. Getting ready to be full-timers so hope to see you on the highways and byways.

Safe travels.

Carolyn and J.D.

cdbMidland

Welcome Steve and Joanne to the greatest group of RV owners you would ever want to meet. Lots of helpful information on the forum so enjoy getting into the world of laptops. If you want to go really high tech, highly recommend a Sierra AirCard 881 for Mobile Broadband through AT&T. Just got ours installed and we are amazed at the speed. Getting ready to be full-timers so hope to see you on the highways and byways.

Safe travels.

Carolyn and J.D.

Carolyn and JD - this time it is Al and Ruth. Steve and Joanne are seasoned full-timers now and are still happy with their unit.

Tom of Ypsi

Welcome Al & Ruth. Hope to see you sometime in March as we will be traveling that way from Texas but a little further south of you. Hope to hook up with all of you then. Enjoy you new coach and having Chuck as a friend and knowledgable Heartland owner is a great way to get to know your coach.

jpmorgan37

Well Al, What a nice Valentines present to give to Ruth. That is really special and I'll bet she is thrilled. All kidding aside, congratulations on your new 3670 and a big welcome to the Heartland family. I know that you are in great company with Chuck & Saundra and don't be shy about getting on the forum. You have a big family on here to get to know.

Welcome,

John

jbeletti

Chuck,

Does Al and Ruth belong to the forum yet? If not, please turn them on :D

Please pass along my sentiments to them as well and thanks.

Al and Ruth - way to go! You're now a Heartlander. Welcome to the family. We hope to meet up with you one day. May I be the first (or maybe second) to invite you to the big whoopdeedoo in June - our 3rd annual International Heartland Owners Rally - this time in Branson, MO.

Happy camping.

Jim

cdbMidland

Well, another 3055 pulled in this past week, but I haven't had a chance to meet the new owners (I still see a dealer sticker on the front). they are from Manitoba. That's five Bighorns now in the park, and we had a sixth one, but they pulled out a couple of weeks ago.

I felt like an orphan three years ago when I had the only BH here. Lst year Steve and Joanne Claywell bought one half way through their stay. This year, six different BHs - W O W !