Well...we did it!! Ordered a 2016 BH 3875FB

We officially ordered our 2016 BH 3875FB with the office option!! Should be ready mid February and house goes on the market in March!! Downsizing still in progress and going pretty well.

Super excited and nervous all at the same time!!

Thank you to all that have posted their own threads and to those who have responded to those threads as well as ours. Although we haven't posted a lot please know that we have been reading them all to gather the knowledge to make better decisions on our new adventure!! ;)

MTPockets

Re: Well...we did it!!

Congrats! We've been there and know the excitement. Have a great adventure!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Well...we did it!!

Congrats!! Can't wait to see it, this is a front-runner plan for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Congrats Becky!

I moved your thread to the Bighorn section as I figure you'll want to keep the thread running as you agonize over the wait and post pictures of happy smiling faces on delivery plus pictures of the new baby :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Becky! Be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies in your area! If your ever out west, be sure to look us up and hopefully show that beautiful new rig off at one of the rallies in the Pacific NW!

Rod

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the Heartland family and I can feel both your excitement and nervousness. We are in the same process and are putting our house on the market in January. We can't wait to get on the road with our BH. Congrats on your purchase and hope to meet you down the road.

DaveTyler

Hello Becky, Not sure where you are located but if in Texas, there are several rally's coming soon. Depends on when your Big Horn arrives. We went to our first rally in Bullard, Texas. There were 34+ trailers. This was fun and a new West Teexas group and so forth so please stay in touch. Look forward to meeting you. Regards, Dave P.S. Merry Christmas to all reading!