Well we done did it , new owners that is :)

dl_camps

Thanks for all the advice and opinions that you gave me. After months of looking at many, many TT's we have finally decided on the North Trail 21fbs and are very happy about it. We did have to order it, but it hopefully will be here in mid May. My DH really liked it after we saw it at an RV show. We will be selling our popup now, although I am going to miss the openness of that camper and the memories that went along with it. But I won't miss the set up, tear down and reset up at home to clean it and dry it out. Also no more climbing over my hubby at nite to use the bathroom :eek:. I am really looking forward to getting it now that my buyers remorse is over!!!

Thanks again everyone~~~
Don & Linda

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Woo Hoo !!! Congratulations!
Now you need to join the Heartland Owners Club and join us at the National Rally in Gillette, Wyoming in June.
:cool:

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland family Don and Linda. Check out the rallies in your area and also the Heartland Owners Club has some good benefits. If you need help with anything, the Heartland family is here for you.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. As mentioned above, check out the benefits of joining the Heartland Owners Club. Enjoy and travel safely.

CliffP

Congratulations on the new North Trail! You'll have to post some pictures after it comes in. What part of Wisconsin do you live in? Maybe we'll see you out camping sometime.

Cliff and Mindy

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Don & Linda, be sure to check out the WI Chapter rally right up the road in the Dells.
I don't know if there are any spots left, but you gotta check.
Check it out HERE.

Peace
Dave

Wmnmy

Welcom to the family you will love your new north trail and all the info on the forum congrats........

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the new North Trail. Hopefully you'll be as happy with yours, as we are with ours.

Enjoy.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats on the North Trail... you will absolutely love it!
Cookie brought up the WI rally and those WI people are a great time! Hope you can make some rallies!
MN and IL rallies aren't too far either!

Enjoy!

Manzan

We took delivery of our 21FBS a year ago last month. Put 5K miles on it and love it. A whole lot easier to pull than our SOB of the same length. Our first trailer was a pop up. Had it for three years. Figured out what we wanted in a hard side and bought our first in '89. Kept it for 15years, bought another slightly longer in '04, was not happy with the way it was built, saw the 21FBS at an RV show and bought it. Very glad we did, pulls a lot easier, well made. Want to put more miles on it this year. Going to Gillett in June for the rally then . . . .?

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! We wish you many happy and safe camping adventures!