What All Is The Yetti Pkg?

We finally got to check out the BH 3160, VERY NICE! I wanted to know what all is included in the Yetti pkg.?

I have read that it includes some additional insulation in the front and rear caps. So would there be a benefit in the summer also? We will not be camping in extreme temps maybe freezing give or take 5 degrees and that would be a rarity.

Thanks

danemayer

1. Tank heating pads
  2. Heat tape on the underbelly section of the fresh water line from the tank.
  3. Radiant foil in front and rear caps
  4. Radiant foil in slide floors - although that might now be standard on BH

The radiant foil in the caps should help in summer, especially with direct sun on one of the caps.

esscobra

extra insulation in front & rear caps- heater pads on tanks and extra insulation and heater on water line from fresh tank to pump

cant say how much difference front and rear insulation makes- but I can say after 3 days at dealer comparing front wall temps in identical model without yeti there was noticeable difference and with previous sob ive been at campground were weather blew in overnight and temp dropped and would have been glad to have extra insulation and tank / line heater. I can also say that my back wall temps are cooler with insulation and thermal windows compared to previous rig in same spot- sun shines on back morning

Attachments

• IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 38

farside291

My front closet is always very hot because of no insulation in it. I will be having the front cap replaced because of damage and will have insulation installed in the front cap at that time. In the summer I have to make sure the closet doors are kept shut otherwise the front bathroom heats up. Wish I would have bought the Yeti package. Also were having all of the windows tinted with ceramic tint to attempt to reduce inside temps during the summer. Did I say I wish I would have bought the Yeti package.