What battery is installed?

Im curious to know if the same battery is installed on all 5th wheel toy haulers and what info is out there on them? Mostly looking for the capacity size. There is no information on the battery in my '22 Fuel 364. Either stickers were removed or there never was any on it from the factory. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Bogie

Unless things have changed, I don't believe the factory ships any of it's RVs with a battery installed. Batteries are installed by the dealer at point of sale. Usually a group 24 battery. May also be a deep cycle group 24.

Unless things have changed, I don't believe the factory ships any of it's RVs with a battery installed. Batteries are installed by the dealer at point of sale. Usually a group 24 battery. May also be a deep cycle group 24.
That's good information to know. I did contact the dealer today and they said they would look into it.

wdk450

Batteries NOT installed at the factory. In fact, the commercial RV haulers from Elkhart have to install their OWN batteries for transport across the U.S., then remove those at point of delivery.
Batteries HAVE to be installed before hauling for emergency disconnect electric brake activation per D.O.T. and state laws.

This is what is in there. The whole group 24, group 27, group 29 etc is new knowledge to me on batteries. Im use to batteries just saying everything i want to know right on them like the Ah and what not. That DC24, is that telling me thats a group 24 battery? Is it also telling me that it's a 70Ah-85Ah battery?20230717_193820.jpg

Last edited:

Bogie

I did find that website too. But the battery dimensions don't match what they have there lol. Too big of a difference between the gold series and silver series to say close enough.
Why not give them call. The may be able to further assist you in identifying exactly what the specs are.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you research battery groups, you will find there are variations in the dimensions within a group. Yours is a Group 24 based on the sticker. It’s the cheapest battery for a dealer to install. The standard battery box on a RV will take a Group 27, maybe even a 31. Best to measure the box and then find a battery to fit it if you’re replacing the OEM one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

david-steph2018

Im curious to know if the same battery is installed on all 5th wheel toy haulers and what info is out there on them? Mostly looking for the capacity size. There is no information on the battery in my '22 Fuel 364. Either stickers were removed or there never was any on it from the factory. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Here is some information on the different batteries sizes: