What do you do for towel rods

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Shower or floor works for me. BUT OH NO....someone said that there will be towel bars in coach. So POOOOOF off to Lowes and HD, searched for HOURS and HOURS until we had just the PERFECT towel bars and TP holder. OH and BTW, I cant throw the TP on the floor either. Some women just have no sense of humor. The post will self distruct 30 seconds after it is posted.

ILH

IMG_20120630_201513.jpgSpeaking of TP holder, the wife picked up this one at one of those bath places. At least I didn't have to drill holes!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Shower or floor works for me. BUT OH NO....someone said that there will be towel bars in coach. So POOOOOF off to Lowes and HD, searched for HOURS and HOURS until we had just the PERFECT towel bars and TP holder. OH and BTW, I cant throw the TP on the floor either. Some women just have no sense of humor. The post will self distruct 30 seconds after it is posted.

Now wait a minute. Tossing wet towels and dirty clothes on the floor ARE a manly thing to do, but used TP!!! Ughh, that's even nasty by my standards, Bob.

The manly thing to do whilst the better half (aka. The War Dept.) searches the Home Furnishings at Lowes or HD is for you to excuse yourself to oogle the tool department. Maybe even test drive a riding mower while you wait.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, throwing TP on the floor cant be any worse than putting it in trash can in the trout room.

Personally I would rather drop Patty off at the store and go looking at a new truck and road test that.

ZNK

We, too, didn't want to put holes in the wall so I searched on Amazon and found the thing that was perfect for us....it's a shower caddie that goes over the top of the shower door and has to hooks on the outside to hang towels! It has suction cups to keep it in place while traveling too. Click here.

View attachment 20107 View attachment 20108

We didnt want to put holes in ours either. We went with heavy duty command hooks.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We have a hand towel hanging on a Command hook too...nice and convenient...stuck to the side of the medicine cabinet.