What I did today

jpajax

I belong to a forum called RV.NET and one of the treads is what did you do to your motorhome today and you all know me I had to reply so here it is. Well did a walk through with tech at dealership in MY new but used motorhome. Boy they are a lot of gizmo's, thingamajigs,dugamafloges,not to mention buttons, lights switches oh my. But she sure is purtty. Wife told me that before we bring it home I must go to the dealers campground and practice backing into site, boy she of little faith (but one with a lot of wisdom) this might be one for u tube. So if you see a motorhome in a campground this summer that is going up and down like a low rider car that has air shocks jumping up and down it will probably be me trying to manually level my coach. well think I will call it a night because I don't think I am going to finish reading this novel they call a owners handbook. Good night and let God be your pilot and your head lights in this road trip they call life.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
So you bought a pusher??? They are the easiest of all to back in to a site. Tightest turning radius I have ever driven. You won't have any problems.