what is a good grill to use?

Pizzaguy

I'll second Cimriver's post. You guys cost me some money today also.After leaving the RV dealership for some things we also went and bought a Weber Baby Q to replace the Walmart $20.00 tabletop grill we had been using.As for the windguard, three pieces of 3/8" plywood and 4 little hinges and I made my own a couple years ago. It folds flat and doesn't take up much storage space.Just don't get it toooooo close to the grill !

dynaguy

We purchased the coleman road trip grill at lakeshore rv when we got our new cyclone this year, also i would suggest a marshall extend a flo propane extender hose kit.

Jellystone

Coleman Road Trip is my grill of choice for camping. Never had a minute of trouble with it in the last 2 years since I had it. I also have the expandable legs for it and the travel cover. Works great on camping trips and tailgateing before LSU Tiger football games. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Manke3010

Obviously a ton of Weber dominance on this thread. My FIL and BIL have the larger Weber, as well as the Baby Q. I'll admit they are nice grills, but I tested them all out for a year before the perfect (for us at least) grill came out from Coleman.
I didn't like how bulky the stands were on Webers, or the Roadtrip LX, LE, or LXE.
The Roadtrip Portable Table Top has more grilling space than the Baby Q, but less than the larger Weber 200/220 grills.
It's just as compact as the Baby Q, and the optional stand is really nice and folds compact.
Cooks perfectly. We're really happy with it....

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=2000001845&categoryid=27110&brand=

Rmcgrath53

Road trip here for three years. My wife bought me a webber last year and I made her take it back. If I want another grill it will be another Road trip. I like the porcelin grates and easy to clean. Plus it is large enough to grill for more than one couple. We will probably buy one for the house also this year.

bhoth

RollingHome

Well per peer preasure from my HL buddies, I saved a ton of money on my Walmart camping chairs only to spend it in Amazon on a Weber Q 100 Grill... the latest model... Actually, you guys were so convincing in how much you love your Webers I decided that many people can't be wrong... so it's my first test of the HL forum.... smart money says you are right. Can't wait to grill a barbie steak... Thanks for your input, didn't even know I needed one...

jimpav

The only way that any grill will work on that connection is if the grill does not have a regulator. By connecting to this quick connect you will be regulating twice the amount of gas flow. I called weber to see if I could adapt the Q200 to work without their regulator and was told it was not possible. I will now just get a portable refillable 5 lb bottle and use that.