What is a good reliable tire gauge . . .

pegmikef

. . . that will give a consistent accurate reading. I have a drawer full of them and they all have little quirks. I only need one of good quality that will measure up 80 psi. Ideally, it will be one that is a tire gauge for dummies, easy to use, and easy to read. Thanks

pegmikef

Hey, thanks everybody. That was really the first time I've seen such an almost complete consensus on a given subject and the price is right. It just so happens that we're going to be camping at Potters Creek Park (Corps of Engineers) near Canyon Lake week after next on the way back from Goose Island State Park and I think there is a Camping World fairly close so I'll pick one up. It looked really good on the link. Thanks again

traveler44

I have an ACCUTIRE digital that I found at sears I don't remember what it cost but it is really compact and handy. If I remember to I want to buy another just like it for a spare. Tom.

Gizzy

I also have the ACCUTIRE. Love it. I read somewhere (maybe on this forum) where someone uses it for their racecar tires and highly recommended it.