What is the ordering time line, can doors be moved in unit, & 4100, 4200 at Phoenix RV show?

Hi! I have three questions:

1. We are researching the 4100 and the 4200. I read that AJ said there is more pantry space in the 4200. I like the master bathroom better in the 4100. It almost takes the 4200 off our list, but I'm wondering if the door to the bedroom in the 4200 can be moved forward to the top of the steps so the door to the bathroom is inside the bedroom. Also, is there a window in the loft of the 4200? I can't tell in the photos online.
2. If we order a model instead of purchasing one off a lot, is the delivery time determined by the company or by us? Is there a long line to wait for our order to be made? I'm trying to determine if we just need to find one ready to go, or if we have time to order one and tailor it how we would like.
3. There is an RV show in Phoenix on May 21st. How can I find out if the Cyclone 4100 and 4200 will be there? I'd like to see them in person and compare.

Thank you so much for your help. This forum has been very informative.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Moving doors and things will probably not happen unless your dealer can twist AJ's arm. As to ordering a unit.....once you place the order and all the paperwork is complete. It is sent to HL...they will give it a VIN# and from that point your dealer can track your CY and tell you when it will arrive on their lot. Normally, and I repeat, normally... 6-8 weeks from order to delievery. As far as the show...do you know what HL dealer will at the show. If so call them and ask what CY they are bringing.

Bob&Patty, thank you so much for your quick and helpful answer! I came up with an idea for the door on the 4200, I just need to figure out where to find or how to make the parts. I could install an opaque pull down screen on the ceiling at the top of the stairs. Thanks for your help!