What road side assistance service to choose?

Paul & Nan

We have had GS for about 15 years, when the bearings went on the offdoor side rear wheel not the BH in Memphis last year it was $1500 to get towed to the closest repair facility and GS paid it. We have used it several other times as well, reccommend it highly. Wish we had not needed to test thier coverage, but it has been great.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We have AAA roadside, GS and Allstate. We never had to use them yet. The thing you need to remember. GS will get BOTH vehicles towed. AAA is a little iffy on that and so is Allstate. I did find out that none of them will come to help if the trailer is not yours. Had a problem with the work trailer I pull (not mine) and I was out of luck with any help. Read your policy very carefully before you buy.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have the Good Sam's Roadside Assistance . . .

We ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere (Nebraska) and they came out to save us . . .

Worth every penny!

This is us out in the middle of Nowhere, Nebraska waiting for GSRA to bring us gas:

Attachments

• OutOfGasInNebraska-IMG1198.jpg
    OutOfGasInNebraska-IMG1198.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 41

sjs731

We have Good Sam. We used it once to help find a repair shop and were pleased with their recommendation. Also have used it once for our Jeep. Paid for itself both times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve and Carrie
HOC# 2252
2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax
B&W Companion Hitch
2012 Sundance 3300CK

chiefneon

Howdy!

We had Good Sams ERS for years dropped them after they cost us a $2,000.00 towing bill on the way to Alaska a few years ago. We now have Coach Net and they have been very good. We used them last year in Newfoundland when our MDT would not start. Sent out a HDT tow truck when he could nto get it started they towed us to a dealership. Great service.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We have GS and when our long term contract with them is up we will be changing services. We got ripped off by one of GS's service providers and although they promised to refund some of our money, nothing was ever done. Many telephone calls later, we never received any money.