What the ---- is this?

BandGun

I have a Cyclone 3100 and what I am guessing you have there is a power supply for the Bass / Reverb portion of the entertainment system that is mounted under the couch.

Dennyha

Yes, the chair does recline electrically. I don't think it was ever meant to have massage or heat as there is no control for those functions on the chair. I'm buying the theory that, in the factory, someone added a power supply even though the chair already had one. I'm going to toss it as I don't need extraneous stuff hanging around the camper "just in case", and I don't have a stapler to reattach it.

farside291

I'll bet who ever installed the sofa couldn't find the power supply, not knowing it was stapled inside and grabbed another one and hooked it to the sofa. You ought to keep it in case yours burns up. I would be willing to bet they sell for a pretty penny in you have to replace it.

eddylives

I'll bet who ever installed the sofa couldn't find the power supply, not knowing it was stapled inside and grabbed another one and hooked it to the sofa. You ought to keep it in case yours burns up. I would be willing to bet they sell for a pretty penny in you have to replace it.

I second that call.....probably hard to replace and expensive.