What you see may not be what you get!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyguy

As can easily happen on forums, sometimes things said can be taken wrong and / or misunderstood....

I have been in contact with Coley - he is one fantastic guy and I can see why he is the director of sales. His explanation led me to understand that this change was made quite recently, therefore the difference I see in some ads.

For those that think I am disappointed with the Heartland product, I am certainly _not_ ! My wife and I are getting more excited everyday as we get closer to getting our new 3670RL! This will be my 4th RV, 2nd 5th wheel, that I have owned, and we did lots of research before narrowing down to the Jeartland product line. Much of our confidence in selecting the Heartland line is owed to this forum, and without Jim B's help, I would never have been approved to access the forum!

And for those that think I am but a pessimist, because of my signature, you are misquoting me. Please note there is a smiley :)D) after the quote, I put that there to indicate this should be taken in jest!!:D:D

As I mentioned, I have been in the desktop/laptop computer business as an owner, for 30 years. In the process of building custom, build to order computer systems (we average 2-3 a week) one of the processes is to attach leads (wires) from the LEDs on the front of the case to the motherboard. There are two wires for each LED lead, positive and negative. Connect the wires correctly, the LED will light at the appropriate time. These are not always documented well enough to identify which way the two wires go, and I find humor in the fact that given two chances to correctly connect the leads, I very seldom will get it right the first chance!

That all said, hopefully we can let this thread die quietly. Thank you!

I do plan on posting lots of photos of our new 3670RL, as soon as I have the chance - not the same stock photos you see on the internate ads, but photos I wish I had found somewhere along the way, like the roof for example. Hopefully they will help another person make the same decision we have - GO HEARTLAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.