Whats up with Big Horn!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Could have just been an oversight on the press-release from Heartland. They didn't mention anything about the bumper-pulls either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjandbj

Could have just been an oversight on the press-release from Heartland. They didn't mention anything about the bumper-pulls either.

Kind of a large oversight. I would think the Big Horn is one of the largest brands they have.

TravelTiger

Ah, but I just realized they also didn't mention Oakmont, which is also under Tom's care.

RoadJunkie

The article address the "changes", apparently the departments not being changed, e.g. Bighorn, were not mentioned.

jbeletti

I believe only brands with management changes were mentioned. So far as I know - no changes in brands not mentioned.

I need a new score card too!

TravelTiger

I believe only brands with management changes were mentioned. So far as I know - no changes in brands not mentioned.

I need a new score card too!

But Jim, where does BigHorn, Oakmont and Prowler fit under the new Senior General Managers, Joel Eberlein and AJJones? It mentioned they each are over specific brands, but Some were not accounted for.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
But Jim, where does BigHorn, Oakmont and Prowler fit under the new Senior General Managers, Joel Eberlein and AJ Jones? It mentioned they each are over specific brands, but Some were not accounted for.

The Prowlers use the same floor plans as the Elkridge and Sundance brands.

jbeletti

But Jim, where does BigHorn, Oakmont and Prowler fit under the new Senior General Managers, Joel Eberlein and AJJones? It mentioned they each are over specific brands, but Some were not accounted for.

Unsure - perhaps no accounting for unchanged brands needs to be done. Likely that Tom still helms BH/OM.

TravelTiger

Unsure - perhaps no accounting for unchanged brands needs to be done. Likely that Tom still helms BH/OM.

Inquiring minds want to know, Jim! We know Tom's been working on changes for Bighorn. Likely, they will have a press release about that when the time is right. ;)

jbeletti

Inquiring minds want to know, Jim! We know Tom's been working on changes for Bighorn. Likely, they will have a press release about that when the time is right. ;)

You may need to take a sleep aid tonight Erika :) I've asked Tom to post a response to this thread. Look for word from him soon. Start counting sheep :)

jbeletti

I heard back from Tom. There are no changes to BH/OM management or any of the other brands not mentioned.