What's your favorite carry weapon?

ElkStalker

Ruger LCR with lazer grip and hornady critical defense for around town. Smith and Wesson M&P40compact while I bow hunt. Kimber Raptor pro .45 hiking/camping. 12gauge pump or any of the others in the house. The sound of a pump cycling is universal along with a red dot on your chest in the middle of the night.

bobsue2

Interesting comments so far....we went with the Judge for PD...really the versatility of ammo....first two rounds are PD followed by buckshot the 2ea .45 Colt

45834_415805724631_744939631_4923650_334_n.jpg45834_415805724631_744939631_4923650_334_n.jpg

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I like my Kel-tec P11 when I'm wearing something that can cover it. Too big for pockets or under a T-shirt. So I carry my Dad's Davis .22 two-shot derringer in my pocket. Considering getting something a little bigger, though.

life110mph

Alot of different favorites out there. Question is do you lock them up? We do in a micro gun vault with biometrics. My wife's Defender is out and ready to go in seconds and have never had a problem with it being secured.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Alot of different favorites out there. Question is do you lock them up? We do in a micro gun vault with biometrics. My wife's Defender is out and ready to go in seconds and have never had a problem with it being secured.
Mine is locked when traveling. Once set up, it's in a place that's quick and easy to retrieve if needed. We don't have little ones with us so safety in that regard isn't an issue. If the Grandkids do come around, the weapon is out of sight and out of reach.

life110mph

My wife's carry is a Colt Defender 45acp w/ crimson trace. I prefer a "no waiting" wheel gun -Ruger sp101 357cal. Both are locked up unless they are strapped on and have C.C.permit in pocket. Carry often / use sparingly. :D

hoefler

Taurus TCP 380 in my pocket, Smith and Wesson 5906 9mm in the door of the truck, Smith and Wesson 4040PD 40 cal in the coach!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Springfield XD sub compact 9mm with hp hi velocity If concealment not a problem but need stopping power S&W Model 19 357 Magnum handloads.

tom