Wheel Bearing Inspection Chart

SilverRhino

Ran across this chart dealing with wheel bearings and various signs of wear / damage.

Some additional bearing information that I found......More than we would probably ever use, but interesting reading.

Last edited:

lwmcguir

Ran across this chart dealing with wheel bearings and various signs of wear / damage.

Some additional bearing information that I found......More than we would probably ever use, but interesting reading.
Great information for the group. We have this chart laminated on the shop wall. Most of the bearings we have fail are due to seal failure or mechanical damage however the chart is used to determine what action to take.

aatauses

Great information for the group---two questions for the group---if you need to replace bearing where do you find the number/model of bearing? When you do repack bearing and replace seals--where do you get the correct model/number for the seal. We have a BH 3670
thanks
al
currently in Kenai, AK

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Anyone have any info on a How-To video on how to repack wheel bearings on a 2009 Bighorn 3055RL?

You could try going to the you tube site and search for bearing repack. Or do the same thing on a Google search. there has to be something out there. If you've never done it before, I suggest having it professionally done by a mobile tech that you can trust. Watch & Learn.