Wheel cover cracks?

wildwolfproducts

The wheel covers that fit on both slideouts on our Keylargo has cracks from the screws to the top of it. These were not there when parked last winter. Winds could get to them while in storage. But would not think there would be enough movement to cause these to crack. Plans are to remove them and fix with 2 part epoxy. Drill out the holes again and mount back on the unit. Thinking about thinning the parts on the back side and fill back with Epoxy and see how it turns out.
Also have a big scratch down the drives side, found a leaning tree in a curve going to the campground last week. TVA has cut limbs off it and when you came around the curve, It was there and nothing you could do. It sure made me mad. I could have stopped but was not thinking about anything hanging out like it was.:mad: Looks like I can buff it out and all will be well. Could have been bad if they had let it drop in the road.

Pete

Cyberdave

I've been meaning to ask how this turned out? I know what you mean about the scratch, I put a ding in the aluminum skirt just in front of the off door slide. Dang it!!!

On edit, I just looked and the door side skirt is cracked at a hole also.

Last edited: