When was the 2015 - 2016 Model Year Changeover?

FlyerChief

Looking at a 2015 Cyclone 'new' on the dealer's lot. I know that 2016 models are out now. Just wondering how long ago the model year changeover was made so I have an idea of how long this coach has been sitting there.

Thanks!

jimtoo

There is a yellow tag on the door frame that list weight of unit as it rolled out the door. Should have date also.

jam20ster

One thing to look out for is that the 2016's are coming with G rated tires. This is something that is a must. If you go with a 2015 unit you will likely have to upgrade wheels/tires. If heard this is as much as $2000 or more. My dealer actually sold me a 2016 for the same price as a 2015. They made a mistake when they took my deposit over the phone thinking they had one 2015 left. They called me back the next day to explain the mistake, but said since it was their fault they would honor the 2016 for the same price. I believe he told me was a $9,000 difference.

AAdams

We ordered and received a 2016 BH 3750 FL. The build date in the VIN sticker was April 1st. ( Yeah, I know, April fools day ). The Cyclone should have a date on the VIN sticker on the off door side to tell the day that it was built. Add a week or two and that will be about the amount of time it has been on their lot.