Where to add 2nd a/c unit?

Kellen723

Looking to add a second a/c unit to help cool faster and easier. I have a torque 380 ss. The front master bedroom has the wiring already setup for easy install but pondering putting a/c unit in the garage area instead of bedroom. Any experience and reason for adding to either room would be helpful. I just can’t decide what would be better in the long run. Wiring and installing in garage not an issue just wanting to get the best performance and cooling. Once the toys are out of the garage we set it up for eating and sleeping and use quit a lot for small kids to play. That’s the reason for thinking of adding to the garage. Either way I go I am also thinking of using a box fan to help move air to the other room ( from bedroom to rear of trailer or from garage to living area. Any help would be great. Thanks

jimtoo

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. I’m sure you will get some suggestions soon.

Jim M

Your other post is deleted as we do not allow duplicates.