Where’s the sink cover?

Lovindirt

Just purchased our new Gravity 3610, love it! But, is there no sink cover or is mine missing? We have the beautiful solid surface countertops, but... I really need that extra countertop space. Anyone know?

Flick

Just purchased our new Gravity 3610, love it! But, is there no sink cover or is mine missing? We have the beautiful solid surface countertops, but... I really need that extra countertop space. Anyone know?

Call the dealer who sold you your coach. If they are no help, call Heartland customer service. For a temporary fix, cut a cover from a piece of plywood. Good luck and enjoy your new Gravity.

Skooter

We just purchased a gravity 3340 and also no sink cover. I'm pretty sure sink covers on gravity is not standard. Sales promised to send one but nothing sent. We bought a roller dryer rack that covers 1/2 of the sink for now. We'll probably have to get a piece cut to fit.

centerline

Or buy a large poly cutting board and cut it to fit.

Peace
Dave

I agree with Cookie.... a polyethylene cutting board or very decorative piece of wood. it wont match the counter top, but it will serve double duty..... one side up as a sink cover, and the other side up as a cutting board....

the decorative sink covers are generally in the way, except for when that little bit of extra counter space is needed, but most any time you are working in the "kitchen", you need at least one sink open for use... but the covers are great to hide any dirty dishes when company stops by....