Which pin box & hitch do you recommend?

Jim.Allison

Re: Which pin box &hitch do you recommend?

If you sell your rig you are not going to recover the cost of a special pin box, best thing in my mind is to spend your money on the BD3 so that when you trade your rig you don't have to buy another pin box. The BD3 is universal, the pin box is not. You can find a BD3 on craigslist. The last one I saw on CL was new. Even a used one is a good buy as long as it has not been abused.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I traded my Bighorn on a new Landmark and swapped over the 5th Airborne onto our new Landmark in about 2 hours. Best of all, it did not affect a single thing on the deal and did not cost me a cent. Just sayin

Tundra2084

Re: Which pin box &hitch do you recommend?

We have the Mor-Ryde pin box and a reese sliding hitch. We will be adding air bags to the truck to further smooth out the ride. We added the Mor-Ryde because of the chucking we experienced on our way home from Florida in April. We know for the price and ride we got a good deal, as the chucking is about 90% gone now. We kept the original pin box that came with our unit. When the time comes to sell, and if the new units pin box is the same as the Mor-Ryde it will be swapped out and put on a new unit. If not the other pin box will be put back on and the MorRyde will be sold seperatly. As far as the air bags go those can be added at any time keeping the initial cost down until we could afford both.