Who has Stepladder storage ideas

Hey folks wondering if anyone has any storage ideas for a 6 foot stepladder. I like to carry one just to have you never know when you will need it.right now it's taking up a lot of space in my front compartment. Im thinking of drilling some hangers of some sort through the aluminum beams and hanging it up out of the way but I thought maybe I could get some ideas first.

rxbristol

There are a lot of folks that carry the collapsible or foldible ladders. I carry an 8-foot stepladder on the rear ladder using a bicycle holder and a ratcheting strap.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I was carrying a 13 ft. Cosco folding extension ladder (similar to Little Giant). Now I have a telescoping 13 ft. ladder. Lays against the front wall and takes up less space. I also have a 5 ft. step ladder that folds very flat that slides under the sofa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I keep my step ladder in the back of the truck (took this shot a few minutes ago) . . .

ProwlerStepLadder-P1010843.jpg

Garypowell

Camping world has a bent up iron piece that hangs off the back of your RV ladder. It is meant for chairs, etc. I use it to hang the ladder from using a couple of bungie cords and a locking strap.

I also use the RV ladder framework to hang my hoses.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have the Little Giant ladder and it fits perfect laying across the bed of the truck by the tailgate. The ladder will extend to 17 feet A frame of 28 feet flat