Who Insures you?

Lndeatr

Hi all. Been a while since I was here. Not sure if my signature is current (or if it still shows up) but I have a 2020 4007 and my insurance through Farmers is of the hook. Unfortunately am single now and Veronika did all the bill paying. I just worked and gave her the checks so I never knew how expensive everything was. I am paying through the nose for the Cyclone and want to get quotes. i get a lot of junk mail from Good Sam and Geico. Anyone here use them or have recommendations?

LBR

I do National General thru Good Sam...one of very few underwriters that I can insure both tow rig and trailer together. If ever in an accident when towing, best to have the same insurance company for both rather than fight with 2 different companies.

wdk450

A lot of people use Progressive RV and vehicle insurance. I do. When I had claims, they were really great!!, and I paid about $440 this year for fulltimer RV coverage in 4 monthly installments (April through July).

thewanderingeight

I currently have 3 vehicles insured through Geico including our Milestone. I have never had to file a claim with them, so I don't know how great they are service-wise, but I do know my rates are going up by 40% in January. I called them to ask why, and they just gave the generic answer of inflation. I am currently shopping around.

Hollandt

Hi all. Been a while since I was here. Not sure if my signature is current (or if it still shows up) but I have a 2020 4007 and my insurance through Farmers is of the hook. Unfortunately am single now and Veronika did all the bill paying. I just worked and gave her the checks so I never knew how expensive everything was. I am paying through the nose for the Cyclone and want to get quotes. i get a lot of junk mail from Good Sam and Geico. Anyone here use them or have recommendations?
My insurance agent has me on Erie for home and auto but put me on Progressive RV for my ToyHauler because they said it was much cheaper. I do like it and it seems reasonable. I also got a set agreed upon value for RV on the policy with some additional coverage for items inside the trailer.

NYSUPstater

Just and FYI for those who have Erie. We had them for home, auto and snowmobiles for many years. Agent advised me a year ago that Erie was raising their rates quite a bit so they shopped around and got us hooked up w/ Plymouth Rock. Not saying this company is nationwide, but may want to have your agents look into it.

jerryjay11

I've had full coverage (towing included) from Progressive for many years on truck, camper, and boat. Can't complain on the cost. Very affordable. Only claims I've had in past few years is a windshield replaced and then a windshield repair on the truck with no complaints.