Who is this?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey all, I took this pic just before the North American Heartland Owners Rally in Gillette, WY. It was taken at Devil's Tower National Monument.

aSundance_at_DevilsTower_WY.jpg

We happened to see these folks just pulling out as we arrived. Anyone know whose Sundance this is?

I did a little "work" on the photo to remove a car that was distracting, but thought the owner might want to have it for their memory book. If it's you, please let me know!

Erika

Greengas

I don't know whose rig that is but we were there this summer and if I send you a photo of our TV and RV could you photo shop us into the photo inplace of the sundance? :)

jbeletti

If this was only a 100 megapixel shot, we could zoom in on the club number on the plaque or the VIN on the sticker :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I don't know whose rig that is but we were there this summer and if I send you a photo of our TV and RV could you photo shop us into the photo inplace of the sundance? :)

Haha, Actually thought about doing that myself! ;)

Erika

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We were at the Devil's Tower the last week of July, although our Trail Runner was in Custer, SD at the campground.

Here is a shot of my truck, though!

SDDevilsTowerTruck-IMG_0564.jpg SDDevilsTower-IMG_0556.jpg SDCampsite-IMG_0546.jpg

We didn't go into the Devil's Tower park as it was late in the day (after 5 p.m.) and we wanted to get back to the campground before dark.