Who makes the lift lid coffee table found in the Landmarks and other models?

TxCowboy

Looking for the lift top coffee table found in the Landmark 365s and other models. Anybody know who makes that item?

If there's more than one, it's the chest type so that you have storage under the lift lid.

TIA. :)

pday1213

We ordered ours from the Customer Service parts department and picked up when we were in Elkhart. Have attached the Heartland part number and description

Capture.JPG

RoadJunkie

Heartland about 520 bucks

Really!? The wife dragged me to Bed, Bath...and they had a "pleather" unit for about $150. I didn't buy it because it had a soft cushion on the table section. I guess you can get a tray...thingy...to put on top.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Really!? The wife dragged me to Bed, Bath...and they had a "pleather" unit for about $150. I didn't buy it because it had a soft cushion on the table section. I guess you can get a tray...thingy...to put on top.

Shop online, I've seen a lot even with shipping they are cheaper than Heartland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

The one from Heartland is solid wood and well built. And it's heavy. Is it worth $520? Unsure but it's a tank.

Some of the other ones people find are vinyl wrapped models. But I'm sure there's a sweet spot model somewhere between what Heartland is sourcing/supplying and the super-cheap, poor quality ones.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Yes there's plenty of cheaper ones out there but it's the size for the area that you're putting it in at least that was our issue we could not find one that was the exact same size 2-3inches bigger is too big and definitely wasn't able to find one smaller after putting the pain behind you of paying $520 you'll be happy we are what hurts the 10% cent of club membership discount covers the tax and then a little more Indiana tax crazy but it helps just don't get it shipped heartland probably will charge $700 shipping

jbeletti

Yes there's plenty of cheaper ones out there but it's the size for the area that you're putting it in at least that was our issue we could not find one that was the exact same size 2-3inches bigger is too big and definitely wasn't able to find one smaller after putting the pain behind you of paying $520 you'll be happy we are what hurts the 10% cent of club membership discount covers the tax and then a little more Indiana tax crazy but it helps just don't get it shipped heartland probably will charge $700 shipping

I haven't had to buy one but I've had a few of these. Super durable. We needed to fill ours full of canned goods recently. Had no fear of breaking it.

RoadJunkie

Alan, that looks nice, but I'm wondering if the base is weighted so that it doesn't tip when you put stuff on the extended table.