Wilderness 3150ds

bparn10

Hey all,
I bought a 3150ds a few months ago and have taken a few trips with it now. We love the trailer and the bunks are awesome for our kids. But we have our first problem with the trailer. The compartment door for the outside kitchen has broke. The hinge on the door has ripped apart causing the framing around the door to pull away tearing the screws and rivets out. We have an appt with the dealership to look at it. When I called the lady was unsure if the the warranty would cover. How would the warranty not cover something like this on a 5 month old trailer? Has anyone else with this model had a similar problem? We have been noticing that the hinge was already showing a lot of wear. Thanks for all you input.

Brian

jimtoo

HI Brian,

Welcome aboard. There have been a few folks about the screws pulling out of the frame work. Most have repaired them by inserting the screw back in and using a good glue of some type.

I am moving the thread to a better area also for better help.

Jim M

bparn10

I wish it was easy as putting a few screws back in. the hinge itself actually broke. The cheap metal that the hinge is made of tore apart causing the door to lull away from the trailer. This is what caused the screws and rivets to pull out. Its a bummer because we are going camping next weekend but cant get it in for them to look at it til the following week. Oh well at least we can still use it.