Will the Trailair Flex Air L05 Pin Box fit a 2016 Landmark 365 Ashland

KNPMCM

I am in the process of purchasing a new Ashland and it has the Mor Ryde Pin box. I would like to transfer my Trailair Flex Air L05 Pin box from my Trilogy to my new unit. Can anyone tell me if they are compatible?

KNPMCM

sengli

I know when I got a new pin box, I called lippert and they wanted the actual part number off my frame. There is a sticker on the frame set, with the serial number and other info. Then they for sure could tell me whether the new pin box would fit.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Our 2015 Landmark 365 Ashland had a 1621HD that's the info you'll need to give Lippert when you call them. I,ll go out and get the part number of the new pinbox in a sec
33aa9ece1a9009cc9251d19c80ef3156.jpg
0cc514ca6e461791aed7a4695269817e.jpg

3fde39e9ea6bb8f602943c487f6e4ce4.jpg
8ed8895a55f3c2cbec03eba0d1ac53cf.jpg
2740c9a177dc5548ad120f345109bed2.jpg
2aa1290a245f9c2534c89470b01a4b0c.jpg

mlpeloquin

I install a Trailair Flex Air hitch on my Big Horn. Could not be happier. I had to lower my Husky 26K hitch. I also have air lift on my truck. I raise the back until the headlights are back where they belong. This raised the fifth wheel higher, but I am not at full weight and hope to reweigh the truck and fifth wheel in Las Vegas as I did in Goshen last year. I am lighter than I was and plan to stay that way. The Goodyear G614's can handle the weight. In Goshen, 90lb minimum in each tire. I set them at 100lb. Front to back and left to right wheels were within 100lbs of each other in weight. I will adjust as needed when reweighed. I measured my max height and it did not change do to the way the roof is slanted. Street to roof top and roof top to the highest point which is the AC shroud. The Flex Air clears the bed sides by a four inches in a tight turn. The Big Horn floats with this hitch. Wish I could afford independent suspension and disk brakes. MCD day night roller shades next and then next year disk brakes.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If I remember right they were both the same..
I think measured it at 11" from the bottom of the trailer
And both the MorRyde and the Trail-air were the same when hooked up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bones

If I remember right they were both the same..
I think measured it at 11" from the bottom of the trailer
And both the MorRyde and the Trail-air were the same when hooked up

Good to know. Do you like the trail air over the morryde?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

For the short time I had the MorRyde on there I did notice very little chucking but a little harsh on the bumps and bridge seems.
Then with the Trail-air is so smooth up and down "big difference" but I think there is a bit more chucking.
I do think the Trail-air is better for the life of the trailer, as it cushions the ride between the two.
Some day I will combine the two to make my own.

Bottom line I think if you had the TS3 with the MorRyde that would be the ideal setup.

KNPMCM

Thanks everyone
I am going to the dealer tomorrow to do my initial walk through and will discuss with the dealer. They sold me both units so they should be able to tell me.

KNPMCM