Window recall

Has anyone heard of a possible recall on the windows on a 2019 Torque 371? I have 2 spots in my garage floor below the windows that have rotted under the rubber mat. I also have another spot near the entry door below the window at the bench seat that has rotted also. Had a mobile rv repair guy take a look at it and he said that there maybe a recall on the windows on my unit .

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have not heard of a window recall.
Have you checked the caulking at the top and sides of those windows? That is usually the reason floors rot below windows.

Peace
Dave

Dahillbilly

Has anyone heard of a possible recall on the windows on a 2019 Torque 371? I have 2 spots in my garage floor below the windows that have rotted under the rubber mat. I also have another spot near the entry door below the window at the bench seat that has rotted also. Had a mobile rv repair guy take a look at it and he said that there maybe a recall on the windows on my unit .
have a 2018 torque 327, two windows were replaced under warranty; one the leak was between the glass & frame the other one was leaking between the frame & opening. Took some time but the dealer was able to get them replaced.