Winterizing a 2008 3055RL

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Our neighbors in the park have just purchased a BH 3055 and will need to winterize it this next weekend before they head to Michigan. "No problem", I told them. "I've done mine a couple of times". However, there is a lot of difference between my 2006 and their 2008 and I don't even know where to start to find the valves to bypass the water heater.

Also, the drain on their shower is higher than the shower floor and leaves about an inch of water in the shower pan. Is this an easy fix, or must they go back to a dealer?

They don't have access to a computer, so I offered to ask the question for them.

H E L P !

Chuck

jbeletti

Chuck,

Remove the angled bulkhead wall (screws). It's the wall behind the UDC.

My understanding is the valving and suction tubing is there on the 2008 models.

Jim

jimtoo

You are correct about the location of the valves Jim, Just remove the screws from inside the connection and hookup panel, mine has 4, and remove the 3 or 4 from the other end of the angle panel and all the water heater bypass valves and pump is right there. They even have a hose that I think is for putting in the antifreeze, have not checked it out. Everything is very convenient in the same place looks like. ( I had a small water leak is the way I found out whats there.)