Winterizing RM1350 Ice Maker

Willym

Here you go neighbour! It's a bit of a hodge-podge of fittings. From left to right - male air quick connect fitting X 1/4" male pipe thread, 1/4" X 1/4" female pipe thread coupling, 1/4" MPT to 1/8" FPT reducer, ending with a 1/8" MPT X 1/4" OD tube fitting. The water supply tubing connects to the right hand side. I keep the air pressure down to less than 20 psi on the compressor regulator.

IMG_1201[1].jpg

Willym

If you attach the compressor to the water inlet, this type of connector will do the trick.

Yes it will, and if you're doing the whole trailer this is a good idea. However, I winterize the icemaker/water dispenser prior to the rest of the trailer. I'm still using it but don't want to risk freezing the external feed to the icemaker on a cold night in November here in Ontario.

sgtbigb

I finally go around to winterizing my unit, was a very easy procedure. I used the RV anti freeze as instructed. water lines to frig was drain and show not have any water. So I should have a worry free winter as far as the RV. Thanks for everyone help!
If you attach the compressor to the water inlet, this type of connector will do the trick.