Wire loom is hanging down when slide-out is closed

wrgrs50s

The long plastic piece that supports the wire loom up under the slide has broken allowing the wires to hang down when the slide is closed. What is this piece called and can I buy it on line or local? I've rigged it once already but I'd like to replace it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It's made my Lippert. You can order from Heartland Parts, or maybe from Lippert directly. It comes in different sizes. Take a pic of what you have and see if they make a bigger one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrgrs50s

Thanks for the quick response Erika. Mine is the single loom, which I found and ordered using your link to e-trailer.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
When I got our Prowler back from the dealership last January after being there for 10 weeks getting several warranty issues 'addressed', I found ours sitting on top of one of the tires.

Of course, that was after making the 40 mile trip home!

ProwlerWireHarnessOnTire-P1010529.jpg ProwlerWireHarnessOnTire-P1010533.jpg

Basically, since it was in for repair that wire harness no longer folds back in front of the tire, but scrunches up and rests on top of the tire.

Still not sure what (or why) they did to make this do that.

Now, every time I put that slide in I have to bring it in halfway, then go outside and pull it into position.

I made two labels to remind me to do that (one next to the slide switch and the other on the side of the slide where that wire harness is).