Wrong wet bolt kit numbers...is it me?

NHCelt

Just started looking for my wet bolt kit for 2016 Bighorn....7000 lb axles, EZ flex and correct track. I find the part number to be Morryde UO12-031....but everyone here is saying something else.....anyone know for sure?????

kdubinwa

Just started looking for my wet bolt kit for 2016 Bighorn....7000 lb axles, EZ flex and correct track. I find the part number to be Morryde UO12-031....but everyone here is saying something else.....anyone know for sure?????

I have the same vintage and make. Part number is UO12-029. That came direct from Rob (Service Manager) at Morryde via email.

Kurt

NHCelt

second that on u012-029. just installed mine a few weeks ago on our 2017 bighorn

Thanks! Had a senior moment and measured the shackles incorrectly. Just ordered from Dyers...only place that seems to have the kit in stock.

NYSUPstater

Not wanting to hijack this thread, but we just took delivery of a '18 BC 3560 SS and I was certain wet bolts were to come with it along w/ Correct track. Well neither did, just the Mor-Ryde center shackle. Bummed. Anyways, it has Dexter 7k axles, so what wet bolt kit should I get for it? Will the kit work w/ the Mor-Ryde center shackle from factory?