Yesterday we became new owners of a 2010 Heartland Sundance 265RK

Rollin_Free

We were finally able to compete the purchase late in the afternoon. It took over 2 weeks to get everything ironed out but it was worth it. Thanks to everyone in the prospective forum that helped me make the jump. Looking forward to a great camping year.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. We started our HL experience in a Sundance back in 2005. We are now on our 4 unit. Try to get to a rally near you and meet other HL owners. Enjoy and travel safely.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family!

You are going to have some great times with your new Sundance!

And as has been already mentioned, try to make some HOC Rallies . . .

You won't regret it!

Rollin_Free

After our purchase 3/15 we had to leave the Sundance in storage until the snow and freezing temps were gone. I also needed to replace the 6year old TowMax before even thinking about bringing it home. On Friday (5/6) Discount Tire called and said my replacement tires and wheels had arrived. I changed/upgraded to LT225/75R16 E1 BSW Cooper Discoverer HTP tires with a max load of 2680 lbs. which exceeded the TowMax tire max load of 2540 lbs. I gained a wider stance and raised the trailer about 1". On the way home I stopped at scales and have baseline semi empty trailer and loaded TV numbers. I'm in the green for everything for the first time. HooRa! Total trailer weight is currently 7540 lbs. so when I add the remaining 500lbs I'll still be well within my specs. Only need to repack the bearings before our first breakin trip on 5/20.

The SUNDANCE is finally home.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Friday (5/6) the 2010 Sundance 265RK made it home

Lookin' good!

Now we need to get you to an HOC Rally!