Dinner at Amish Farm for Early Arrivals
If you are arriving Tuesday or earlier and want to treat yourself, I strongly urge you to consider joining a bunch of us who are heading over to the Shipshewana countryside to Yoder's Banquets.
Henry and Carolyn Yoder and their family have a building behind their farmhouse where they make an honest to goodness Amish Dinner.
Many of us have been here before. Sadly, Yoder's can no longer hold our size rally as their max is about 100 people. But some of us professional eaters "must have our Yoders fix!". So I have setup this event.
This is an "Each Pays His Own" event. The cost will be $16 per person + tip. I suggest you pay $20 per person. These folks work awfully hard to create a memorable meal for us and a $4 tip per person is fair.
- Who: Those arriving and setup not later than 4pm on Tuesday, June 9th
- What: Amish Dinner
- When: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 - we'll caravan over in our trucks. We'll queue up at 4:00 pm in front of ECC Building. We'll leave at 4:15 pm. We'll arrive and eat at 5:00 pm
- Where: Yoder’s Banquets - 10525 W 325 N, Shipshewana, IN
- Map: Here's a link to a PDF
- Other: You need to sign-up for this as I need to confirm a head-count to Yoders. Click here to edit your registration. Enter your email address and password. Click Continue. IMPORTANT: Click on the Personal Information link, below Edit. On the Personal Information page, at the bottom, you will find the Yoders option. Click the Yes button, then add your headcount, the click the Continue button. Click the Continue button on the Camping page. Check the Accept box under Terms and Conditions on the Confirmation page. Finally, click the Update My Registration button at the bottom of the Confirmation page. Done! You will then be officially added to the list. Any trouble, email me with your head-count and I will update your registration.
Click here to view a report showing who (by username) is planning to join us at Yoders.