You might be an RVer if...

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
you might be a RV'R if you are always checking out all the RV'S you pass on the road even if you aren't pulling yours...or just driving thru RV parks to check them out...

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
By the way my buit-in GPS is Donna My wife's name. There is a story there too...Most of you have the same story... Right.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
You might be an RVer if your computer "favorites" list is full of RV forums, Camping World, Tweety's, and RV Park Reviews!

You might be an RVer if you know the difference between a ST and LT tire.

jimtoo

Well,,, ours is Gertrude...she does get a little cranky sounding sometimes when she says...for the 2nd or 3rd time,,,"RECALCULATING" ... Kinda reminds me of .... never mind..

wyleyrabbit

Ours is Nikki. I love the sound of a woman with an Australian accent, which is the voice we have selected on ours. It's funny to admit this, but sometimes I ask her for directions somewhere even if I know how to get there. :eek:

Lou_and_Bette

You might be an RV'r if your fresh water line looks like a garden hose

You might be an Rv'r if your sewer pipe is a flexible tube and above ground

You might be and RV'r if you have to worry about how to get fresh water to run "up hill" and where to park so the "s@#$ runs down hill"

traveler44

You have new neighbors every night and they all have little dogs. You have to watch your roof clearances. DW you can change these any way you want to. I have seen a couple of them here that I like. Hope you get alot more. Tom M.

DW_Gray

Thanks for all the new "You might be an RVer if" quotes. I've been busy on other projects lately. Hopefully when there is enough, I'll start working on the book.

Keep them coming!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
You get excited and rubberneck when you see a sign that says, "dump station".

Last edited:

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
... if you spend more time reading and researching toilet chemicals than how to prepare your income tax.